According to a survey from the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), Petroleum Engineers receive the highest median salary 0f $132K when compared to all other geoscience related disciplines. For comparison, the median of all other professions was $35K. Coming in at a close second were Engineering and Natural Science Managers at $128K and $117K respectively.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDouglas County Regulations Noble Energy Arapahoe County Horizontal Drilling Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Fracking Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Drilling Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Wattenberg Field Anadarko DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Local Government Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara