According to a survey from the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), Petroleum Engineers receive the highest median salary 0f $132K when compared to all other geoscience related disciplines. For comparison, the median of all other professions was $35K. Coming in at a close second were Engineering and Natural Science Managers at $128K and $117K respectively.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Mineral Rights Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara DJ Basin Wyoming Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing Horizontal Drilling COGCC City of Longmont Weld County Douglas County Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Regulations Jared Polis Local Government Colorado Arapahoe County Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes