According to a survey from the American Geosciences Institute (AGI), Petroleum Engineers receive the highest median salary 0f $132K when compared to all other geoscience related disciplines. For comparison, the median of all other professions was $35K. Coming in at a close second were Engineering and Natural Science Managers at $128K and $117K respectively.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Fracking Drilling Local Government COGCC Mineral Rights City of Longmont Wyoming Noble Energy Anadarko Regulations Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling Natural Gas Douglas County Jared Polis Colorado Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses
- ConocoPhillips may restart Niobrara Operations in 2017
- A drilling rig in a residential Greeley neighborhood? It’s not what you think