Douglas County is planning a countywide meeting on oil & gas exploration issues on Wed., April 27, 6:30 p.m., at the Douglas County Events Center. The details are still being worked out, but I understand it will be posted soon at http://www.douglas.co.us/meetingsandagendas/index.html. A great deal of information will be presented that evening.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Regulations Fracking Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Niobrara City of Longmont Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Douglas County Wyoming Anadarko DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Weld County COGCC Local Government Natural Gas Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes