Douglas County is planning a countywide meeting on oil & gas exploration issues on Wed., April 27, 6:30 p.m., at the Douglas County Events Center. The details are still being worked out, but I understand it will be posted soon at http://www.douglas.co.us/meetingsandagendas/index.html. A great deal of information will be presented that evening.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Regulations Local Government Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Niobrara Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County COGCC City of Longmont Weld County Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Douglas County Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses