Douglas County is planning a countywide meeting on oil & gas exploration issues on Wed., April 27, 6:30 p.m., at the Douglas County Events Center. The details are still being worked out, but I understand it will be posted soon at http://www.douglas.co.us/meetingsandagendas/index.html. A great deal of information will be presented that evening.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Local Government Drilling DJ Basin Anadarko Regulations Weld County Mineral Rights COGCC Niobrara Fracking Natural Gas Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Douglas County Wyoming Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado City of Longmont Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara