As of July 2017, Colorado’s Rig count as tallied by Baker Hughes rose to an average of 37 rigs as it recovers from a multi-year low recorded in May of 2016. The historical rig count displayed in the chart to the left is shown in comparison to average monthly oil price. As expected there is a very strong correlation of rig count to oil price.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy City of Longmont Natural Gas Jared Polis DJ Basin Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Fracking Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Wyoming Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Local Government Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Regulations Weld County Drilling Niobrara Mineral Rights Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes