As of July 2017, Colorado’s Rig count as tallied by Baker Hughes rose to an average of 37 rigs as it recovers from a multi-year low recorded in May of 2016. The historical rig count displayed in the chart to the left is shown in comparison to average monthly oil price. As expected there is a very strong correlation of rig count to oil price.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Mineral Rights Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Local Government Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Moratorium Colorado Fracking Wyoming Wattenberg Field Weld County Niobrara Drilling Noble Energy Natural Gas City of Longmont Arapahoe County DJ Basin Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara