Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsMineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy Local Government Drilling Douglas County Weld County Wyoming Colorado Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Niobrara Anadarko Regulations Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Wyoming
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – April 24, 2015 Colorado on Friday joined a lawsuit by oil-producing states challenging the federal government’s new rules for fracking on federal public lands. The lawsuit contends the U.S. Bureau of Land Management cannot … Continue reading
April 14, 2015 – Associated Press CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — Wyoming oil and gas regulators are set to decide whether the state should require oil and gas drilling to take place farther away from homes and businesses. The current minimum distance … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – March 30, 2015 About 64 percent of the crude oil produced in the Niobrara formation, the rock layer at the center of Colorado’s oil boom, gets to market via railroad tank cars, according to a … Continue reading
BY SWETHA GOPINATH – Reuters – December 8, 2014 (Reuters) – ConocoPhillips said its 2015 capital budget would be 20 percent, or about $3 billion, lower than this year’s, the biggest spending cut by a U.S. oil and gas producer in … Continue reading
Sandy Fielden, RBN Energy LLC, October 1, 2014 The Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin of the Niobrara shale in Northeast Colorado is one of the hottest crude plays around at the moment. RBN expects DJ Basin crude production to nearly double from 235 … Continue reading
Ryan Holeywell – Fuel Fix – October 7, 2014 HOUSTON – Royal Dutch Shell is testing a new device that uses lasers to help identify shale gas reservoirs, Wyoming-based oilfield service company WellDog announced Tuesday. The device, which weights more than … Continue reading
Sandy Fielden, RBN Energy , October 2, 2014 Crude production from the Denver Julesburg (DJ) and Powder River Basin (PRB) plays in the Niobrara shale in Colorado and Wyoming is up 260% to 361 Mb/d since January 2012 and is expected … Continue reading
MEAD GRUVER – Associated Press – September 22, 2014 Supporting Info: The Lost Soldier and Wertz oil fields are in the Tensleep Sandstone near Baroil Wyoming. The Tensleep sandstone is of Middle Pennsylvanian to Lower Permian age is composed of eolian and marine … Continue reading