Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Natural Gas Local Government DJ Basin Weld County Niobrara Douglas County Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Fracking Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Drilling Moratorium Drilling Arapahoe County COGCC Regulations Anadarko Noble Energy Colorado Horizontal Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: WTI
by Lynn Doan and Dan Murtaugh – Bloomberg Business – April 23, 2015 Think the U.S. is awash in crude now? Thank the fracklog that it’s not worse. Drillers in oil and gas fields from Texas to Pennsylvania have yet to turn on the … Continue reading
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading
Kent Hoover – Washington Bureau Chief – January 6, 2015 Cheap crude oil prices are a temporary phenomenon, and the Keystone XL pipeline will be approved this year. Those are the two big takeaways from the American Petroleum Institute’s “State of American … Continue reading