Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Natural Gas Regulations Wyoming Weld County Arapahoe County Noble Energy City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Fracking Mineral Rights Local Government Anadarko Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Wattenberg Field COGCC Douglas County Niobrara Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Whiting Petroleum
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading
April 1, 2015 – In response to the drastically reduced price of oil, U.S. shale producers are “Coring up” said Tim Rezvan, Managing Director at Sterne Agee, speaking at the 2015 DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference today at the Colorado Convention … Continue reading
(Bloomberg) — A decision by Whiting Petroleum Corp., the largest producer in North Dakota’s Bakken shale basin, to put itself up for sale looks to be the first tremor in a potential wave of consolidation as $50-a-barrel prices undercut companies … Continue reading
BY CIARAN MCEVOY, INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY, March 13, 2015 Whiting Petroleum (NYSE:WLL) reportedly is looking to sell off Texas pipeline assets and acreage in order to boost its balance sheet, weighed down by billions of dollars in debt. The Denver-based … Continue reading
February 26, 2015 – At the Q4 2014 Whiting Petroleum Corp. Earnings Conference Call, the company announced a Q4 2014 Production of 131,260 BOE/d Up 13% Over Q3 2014, Proved Reserves to a Record 780.3 MMBOE an Increase of 78% and a $2.0 Billion … Continue reading
Richard Nemec – July 17, 2014 – NGIs Shale Daily Excerpt from Article: Even with its increased concentration in North Dakota, Whiting has what Williams called “an awful lot” of oil plays in the Niobrara. “We have outstanding oil saturation, … Continue reading