Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDouglas County Fracking Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Natural Gas Wattenberg Field COGCC Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Regulations Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Colorado Wyoming Local Government Weld County Anadarko Mineral Rights City of Longmont Arapahoe County Drilling Niobrara Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Weld County
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter – Denver Business Journal – August 14, 2015 BLM to auction more drilling rights on Pawnee National Grassland For sale to the highest bidder: Thousands of acres of federally owned mineral rights in two southern Colorado counties and in … Continue reading
By Monte Whaley – The Denver Post – May 18, 2015 Joe Ray Sherman’s death on a Weld County oil patch last year was tragic but not entirely unexpected. The 51-year-old was diabetic and suffered heart problems. The native Texan moved to … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – April 13, 2015 Noble Energy, one of the largest oil and gas operators on the Front Range, received an 11 percent cut in its 2012 Weld County tax bill Monday worth $7.8 million. That … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – March 8, 2015 After a year in which dollars and oil from drilling rigs flowed freely into Colorado, the nine major drillers on the Front Range are slashing 2015 spending by 30 percent, about $2 … Continue reading
February 26, 2015 – At the Q4 2014 Whiting Petroleum Corp. Earnings Conference Call, the company announced a Q4 2014 Production of 131,260 BOE/d Up 13% Over Q3 2014, Proved Reserves to a Record 780.3 MMBOE an Increase of 78% and a $2.0 Billion … Continue reading
By Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – February 4, 2014 Colorado overall will fare better than other states in the oil patch if crude prices remain low, but the same can’t be said for Weld County, according to a report Wednesday … Continue reading