Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium Horizontal Drilling Fracking Mineral Rights Niobrara Noble Energy City of Longmont Wattenberg Field Jared Polis Weld County DJ Basin Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Wyoming Local Government Drilling Regulations COGCC Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Wattenberg Field
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
November 10, 2015 At the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Global Energy Conference on Nov 10, 2015, Anadarko presented their corporate results and guidance to date. Anadarko’s Niobrara assets in the Wattenberg field was referred to as “World Class” in … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal Anadarko Petroleum Corp. said Tuesday it will cut its 2015 capital spending budget by about 33 percent from last year, to between $5.4 billion and $5.8 billion, but cutbacks in Colorado will be less severe … Continue reading
On PDC Energy’s Q4 2014 conference call the company announced their Q4 and year end 2014 earnings. The company announced a 2015 capital reduction of 84 million dollars, and a 50% expected production increase in 2015 to 14.5 MMBoe. The … Continue reading
Anadarko Petroleum reported stellar growth on February 3rd, 2015 for their Q4 2014 Earnings Call. R. A. Walker, Chairman, President and CEO reported that their Niobrara Wattenberg asset’s growth “has surpassed even our expectations. You might recall during 2013 this … Continue reading
Area ‘continues to be economic and profitable’ By Vince Winkel – Times-Call staff writer – December 13, 2014 Last week, the benchmark U.S. oil price tumbled below $60 a barrel for the first time in five years. That slide, which was … Continue reading
Sandy Fielden, RBN Energy , October 2, 2014 Crude production from the Denver Julesburg (DJ) and Powder River Basin (PRB) plays in the Niobrara shale in Colorado and Wyoming is up 260% to 361 Mb/d since January 2012 and is expected … Continue reading
According to the September 2014 docket of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) there are petitions to approve spacing units to drill up to 24 Niobrara and/or Codell wells in 640 and 1280 acre spacing units. The companies … Continue reading