Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont DJ Basin Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper Niobrara Drilling Moratorium Wyoming Regulations Fracking COGCC Colorado Mineral Rights Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Douglas County Local Government Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Jared Polis Noble Energy Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Vote
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal A Broomfield district court judge will hear arguments Wednesday over whether the city properly conducted its election on banning the use of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. The city’s November election on the matter was close, with … Continue reading
By Ned B. Hunter- The Gazette 03/13/2013 COLORADO SPRINGS — After months of debate, Colorado Springs City Council members remain divided on the issue of oil and gas drilling within the city. A four-to-four vote Tuesday on an ordinance that would have … Continue reading