Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Niobrara Wyoming Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Jared Polis COGCC Wattenberg Field Local Government Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Colorado City of Longmont Arapahoe County Anadarko Douglas County Fracking Regulations DJ Basin Drilling Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Venezuela
Higher-cost crude could squeeze margins at U.S. refiners Erwin Seba – Reuters August 6, 2017 HOUSTON (Reuters) – U.S. refiners could face a continued squeeze on profit margins in the months ahead as dwindling supplies of heavy crude from Venezuela … Continue reading