Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Jared Polis Noble Energy Douglas County Natural Gas Niobrara Drilling Anadarko Arapahoe County Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Fracking DJ Basin COGCC Weld County Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Wyoming Wattenberg Field Regulations
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Ultra Petroleum
Ultra Petroleum reported on February 15th 2013 at its Q4 2012 Earnings Conference Call, that it’s Niobrara drilling results from El Paso County near Colorado Springs were disappointing. The company reported that core and log data indicate the presence of oil in the … Continue reading
At the December 5th, Wells Fargo Energy Conference, Ultra Petroleum reported that the core results from three wells drilled in 2012 were showing mixed results. The core analysis contained full shale log suites, core and pressure data for the three … Continue reading
Ultra Petroleum’s horizontal drilling program in El Paso County, Colorado is on hold pending drill core analysis results from three wells that were drilled and cased earlier this year. The announcement that the core results are expected in November 2012 … Continue reading
By STEVEN K. PAULSON Associated Press DENVER—Faced with conflicting duties between state and local governments over the development of oil and gas resources, Gov. John Hickenlooper is asking industry and government officials to come up with recommendations on ways to … Continue reading
By Charles Taylor – Senior Staff Writer – NACO (National Association of Counties) County News Oil and gas exploration is coming to previously untapped parts of Colorado — like El Paso and Douglas counties along the eastern Front Range of … Continue reading
Ultra Petroleum is following the lead of other pure play natural gas producers to diversify their resource portfolio to include oil. Ultra Petroleum like other natural gas producers is leveraging their horizontal drilling technology expertise in eastern shale plays to … Continue reading