Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWyoming Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Wattenberg Field Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Regulations Fracking Colorado DJ Basin Noble Energy Niobrara Arapahoe County COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont Douglas County Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Synergy Resources
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading
Stephen Simpson, CFA Kratisto Investing – Seeking Alpha – Aug. 25, 2014 Summary Synergy continues to generate solid IPs from wells in its core Wattenberg acreage targeting the Niobrara and Codell formations. The company is about to start testing its … Continue reading
15% OFF SPECIAL OFFER! FOR READERS OF THE NIOBRARA NEWS Quote ‘NBR RM’ Dear readers of the Niobrara News, Welcome to the 2012 Tight Oil Niobrara Congress & Gala Dinner, taking place in Colorado, Denver, on May 24. American Business … Continue reading