Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNatural Gas Drilling Moratorium Hydraulic Fracturing Weld County Wyoming Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Arapahoe County Local Government Fracking COGCC Horizontal Drilling Niobrara City of Longmont Jared Polis Anadarko Douglas County Regulations Colorado DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: State of Colorado
procactivinvestors July 25, 2016 Highlands Natural Resources Plc (LON:HNR) has struck a deal to add another new project to its portfolio, acquiring shale acreage in Colorado. The proposed transaction sees the company secure 100% of a project starting, where it … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – February 24, 2014 Colorado adopted tougher air pollution rules for the oil and gas industry — the first in the nation to cover methane, a gas linked to climate change. State air quality control … Continue reading
The Longmont Times-Call 07/25/2012 LONGMONT — As many expected it would, the state of Colorado has notified the city of Longmont it intends to sue over the city’s new oil and gas regulations. Assistant attorney general Jake Matter sent an … Continue reading