Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNatural Gas City of Longmont Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wyoming COGCC Horizontal Drilling Local Government Fracking Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Niobrara Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Arapahoe County Anadarko Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Jared Polis Colorado Regulations Drilling Drilling Moratorium Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, The Telegraph – Aug 5, 2015 Saudi Arabia may go broke before the US oil industry buckles It is too late for OPEC to stop the shale revolution. The cartel faces the prospect of surging US output … Continue reading
Matt Clinch – CNBC – Tuesday, 12 May 2015 The rally in oil over the last couple of months has derailed a rebalancing of the commodity’s price and will cause it to weaken, Goldman Sachs warned Tuesday. (Tweet This) “We believe that … Continue reading
April 1, 2015 – In response to the drastically reduced price of oil, U.S. shale producers are “Coring up” said Tim Rezvan, Managing Director at Sterne Agee, speaking at the 2015 DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference today at the Colorado Convention … Continue reading
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS – The New York Times – December. 11, 2014 HOUSTON — The American benchmark price for crude oil broke the symbolically important $60 a barrel mark on Thursday for the first time in over five years, underscoring a remarkable … Continue reading
Rockpick: With Niobrara Oil on average being profitable at just over $55 bbl, the Niobrara overall is still viable at current prices, however it looks like the Saudi’s are determined to demonstrate their considerable power in the marketplace to their … Continue reading
By Mark Shenk – Oct 15, 2013 The U.S. is expected to overtake Saudi Arabia as the world biggest total supplier of oil this year when natural gas liquids and biofuels are added to crude, PIRA Energy Group said. The U.S. is projected to produce … Continue reading