Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC Local Government Wyoming Hydraulic Fracturing Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Regulations Natural Gas Anadarko Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Petroleum Douglas County Niobrara DJ Basin Weld County Jared Polis Fracking City of Longmont Arapahoe County Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: S
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 12, 2016 A ballot proposal asking Colorado voters to ban fracking will be pulled from consideration for the 2016 ballot, according to a member of the group that filed the proposal in December. … Continue reading