Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNatural Gas Jared Polis Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Weld County Douglas County Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Fracking COGCC Local Government Noble Energy Anadarko Arapahoe County DJ Basin Drilling Regulations Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Regulations
By Dan Elliott, Associated Press – November 16, 2015 DENVER (AP) — New rules intended to ease tensions over oil and gas drilling near Colorado communities might have only limited impact, affecting as few as 1 percent of future sites, an analysis by state regulators … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – April 24, 2015 Colorado on Friday joined a lawsuit by oil-producing states challenging the federal government’s new rules for fracking on federal public lands. The lawsuit contends the U.S. Bureau of Land Management cannot … Continue reading
By Timothy Cama –The Hill – March 20th, 2015 The Obama administration is setting new standards for the controversial hydraulic fracturing process, the first major federal effort to crack down on the practice that has largely been behind the nation’s … Continue reading
By Megan Mitchell – YourHub Reporter – December 23, 2014 AURORA — City Council on Monday night approved new regulations that will govern the way oil and gas companies run their hydraulic fracturing well pad sites in the city. Changes to … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – October 20, 2014 A deal to drop a lawsuit over Longmont’s 2012 oil and gas rules doesn’t protect the city from future suits over those regulations — or other cities that might consider copying Longmont’s … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 2, 2014 The sponsor of a potential bill to grant local governments more control over oil and gas drilling regulations said she hopes to craft legislation that will allow cities and counties to deal … Continue reading
March 20, 2014 By Colorado Observer Staff Local communities that ban oil and gas development would be blocked from receiving tax revenues collected from those efforts in other parts of the state under a new ballot initiative filed Thursday by state … Continue reading
By Allison Sherry The Denver Post WASHINGTON — Gov. John Hickenlooper said he told President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday that he wanted to create a national framework to regulate energy. And he didn’t need their help. Hickenlooper said he … Continue reading