Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Local Government Wattenberg Field Weld County City of Longmont Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Drilling Jared Polis Natural Gas Noble Energy Mineral Rights COGCC Regulations Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Drilling Moratorium Douglas County DJ Basin Fracking Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Property Rights
A new organization has been formed to exclusively represent Colorado Mineral and Royalty Owners called CAMRO, Colorado Alliance of Mineral and Royalty Owners. CAMRO was formed as a result of a long-running displeasure with the policies of the National board … Continue reading
Heavy hitters expected to jump in for potential Colorado fight on proposed oil, gas ballot initiatives
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – June 11, 2016 As they say in sports, it could all come down to this one game. Colorado’s November election could be a pivotal one for the oil and gas industry if voters are … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 15, 2014 MINERAL OWNERS-WE NEED YOUR HELP! Are you aware that six (6) jurisdictions in Colorado, City and County of Boulder, City and County of Broomfield, City of Fort Collins, City of Lafayette, and the City of … Continue reading