Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium Colorado Anadarko Douglas County Niobrara Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Local Government Anadarko Petroleum Regulations Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field DJ Basin City of Longmont Natural Gas Fracking Jared Polis Weld County Wyoming Horizontal Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Permian Basin
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, The Telegraph – Aug 5, 2015 Saudi Arabia may go broke before the US oil industry buckles It is too late for OPEC to stop the shale revolution. The cartel faces the prospect of surging US output … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Oil production from the fastest-growing U.S. shale plays is set to fall some 45,000 barrels per day to 4.98 million bpd in May from April, the first monthly decline in over four years, projections from the U.S. Energy … Continue reading
BY SWETHA GOPINATH – Reuters – December 8, 2014 (Reuters) – ConocoPhillips said its 2015 capital budget would be 20 percent, or about $3 billion, lower than this year’s, the biggest spending cut by a U.S. oil and gas producer in … Continue reading