Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Regulations COGCC Wattenberg Field DJ Basin Local Government City of Longmont Douglas County Mineral Rights Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Drilling Natural Gas Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Moratorium Weld County Wyoming Anadarko Arapahoe County Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: PDC Energy
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
On PDC Energy’s Q4 2014 conference call the company announced their Q4 and year end 2014 earnings. The company announced a 2015 capital reduction of 84 million dollars, and a 50% expected production increase in 2015 to 14.5 MMBoe. The … Continue reading
Decline curves are essential in the oil business. They allow a company to assess how much oil could be pumped from a particular well in its lifetime, otherwise known as Estimated Ultimate Recovery or EUR. These statistics along with the … Continue reading
It has long been known that the Niobrara Play in the Denver Julesburg (DJ) basin is a stacked play. By definition a stacked play is a play with multiple pay horizons (petroleum producing geologic formations or units) which may be accessed … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – June 26, 2014 Four more oil and gas companies on Thursday threw their support to the Hickenlooper administration’s proposed compromise legislation on local control of oil and gas drilling. The two largest Front … Continue reading
Excerpts from PDC January 28th Press Release DENVER, January 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PDC Energy, Inc. (“PDC” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:PDCE) today reported 2013 year-end reserves and production. Total proved reserves as of December 31, 2013 were 266 million barrels of oil equivalent (“MMBoe”), compared … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter- Denver Business Journal – December 11, 2013 The oil and gas industry’s love affair with the Denver-Julesburg Basin north of Denver is continuing in 2014, with two companies announcing that they’ll each spend several hundred million dollars in the … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal – August 9th, 2013 Several Colorado energy companies received awards from state regulators for work they’ve done on a variety of issues, including the environment and communications. The awards this week from the Colorado Oil … Continue reading