Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWattenberg Field Jared Polis Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Weld County Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Fracking Natural Gas Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Mineral Rights Local Government Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Drilling Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Niobrara City of Longmont Anadarko COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Ordinance
By Ned B. Hunter- The Gazette 03/13/2013 COLORADO SPRINGS — After months of debate, Colorado Springs City Council members remain divided on the issue of oil and gas drilling within the city. A four-to-four vote Tuesday on an ordinance that would have … Continue reading
By Scott Rochat Longmont Times-Call – 09/07/2012 LONGMONT — A lawsuit by the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission against Longmont should be thrown out, the city argued Friday. The COGCC sued the city in late July, arguing that many … Continue reading
The Longmont City Council on July 17th will vote on oil and gas regulations ordinance O-2012-25. The new ordinance, if approved, would introduce a new layer of local regulations that would need to be met by the oil land gas … Continue reading