Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Douglas County Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Niobrara Colorado Natural Gas Weld County Anadarko Arapahoe County Local Government Drilling Moratorium Horizontal Drilling Fracking Drilling Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Jared Polis Regulations DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Operations
At their fourth quarter earnings call on February 2nd, ConocoPhillips – EVP, Production, Drilling & Projects, Al Hirshberg mentioned that the company may target a rig to operate in the Niobrara later in 2017. Also mentioned in an article about COPs earnings at Seeking … Continue reading
9 News – DENVER – Colorado’s oil and gas industry has shut down hundreds of wells in the Denver-Julesburg Basin north of Denver and its employees are using vehicles, boats and – in some cases – helicopters to get to … Continue reading