Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Mineral Rights Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Regulations Noble Energy City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Local Government Drilling Moratorium DJ Basin Weld County Arapahoe County Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wyoming Anadarko Governor Hickenlooper Niobrara COGCC Jared Polis Natural Gas Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
Tag Archives: Open Space
By Brittany Anas Camera Staff Writer – June 4, 2013 Boulder City Council members Tuesday night unanimously approved a one-year fracking moratorium, blocking oil and gas drilling permits in the city and on Boulder-owned open space properties.
By Erica Meltzer Camera Staff Writer May, 8 2013 After months on the sidelines, Boulder is joining the statewide debate on fracking and local control with a possible moratorium on hydraulic fracturing.
By Kirk Siegler – KUNC 91.5 – National Public Radio Northeastern Colorado is fast becoming the site of one of the country’s next big oil booms as new technologies surrounding hydraulic fracturing are allowing companies to get a piece of … Continue reading