Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko DJ Basin Mineral Rights Arapahoe County Natural Gas Niobrara Local Government Wattenberg Field COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Noble Energy City of Longmont Drilling Wyoming Drilling Moratorium Colorado Weld County Regulations Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: OPEC Cartel
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS – The New York Times – December. 11, 2014 HOUSTON — The American benchmark price for crude oil broke the symbolically important $60 a barrel mark on Thursday for the first time in over five years, underscoring a remarkable … Continue reading