Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Petroleum Local Government Natural Gas Noble Energy Anadarko Weld County Governor Hickenlooper Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Niobrara Colorado Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Wattenberg Field DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Regulations Douglas County Drilling Moratorium Wyoming Mineral Rights Jared Polis Fracking COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: OPEC Cartel
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS – The New York Times – December. 11, 2014 HOUSTON — The American benchmark price for crude oil broke the symbolically important $60 a barrel mark on Thursday for the first time in over five years, underscoring a remarkable … Continue reading