Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Jared Polis Douglas County Governor Hickenlooper Mineral Rights Colorado Drilling Arapahoe County Drilling Moratorium Weld County City of Longmont Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin COGCC Regulations Wattenberg Field Local Government Natural Gas Niobrara Noble Energy Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Oil Price
Tyler Durden – ZeroHedge – December 27, 2015 When looking at the price of oil in 2015, Canada’s Bank of Montreal admits it was wrong. Very, very wrong. In our “2015 Year Ahead” report we laid out three plausible scenarios: (1) … Continue reading
Matt Clinch – CNBC – Tuesday, 12 May 2015 The rally in oil over the last couple of months has derailed a rebalancing of the commodity’s price and will cause it to weaken, Goldman Sachs warned Tuesday. (Tweet This) “We believe that … Continue reading
Colorado’s latest rig count as reported by Baker Hughes fell to a new post boom low of 39 in the week ending March 20th, 2015. The rig count in Colorado for the same week in 2014 was 61 rigs. The … Continue reading
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading
By Grant Smith – January 14, 2015 – Bloomberg News Brace for $40-a-barrel oil. The U.S. benchmark crude price, down more than $60 since June to below $45 yesterday, is on the way to this next threshold, said Societe Generale … Continue reading
By Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – January 3, 2015 The slump in oil and gas prices that started in June has cost Colorado’s petroleum companies billions in lost market value — enough to cover the entire state budget for the … Continue reading
By Koustav Samanta and Vijaykumar Vedala, Reuters, December 22, 2014 (Reuters) – Crude oil prices are likely to bottom out in the first half of 2015, until a possible slowdown in U.S. shale production counters a supply glut exacerbated by … Continue reading
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS – The New York Times – December. 11, 2014 HOUSTON — The American benchmark price for crude oil broke the symbolically important $60 a barrel mark on Thursday for the first time in over five years, underscoring a remarkable … Continue reading