Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Douglas County Arapahoe County Fracking Anadarko Petroleum Weld County Jared Polis COGCC Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Wyoming Natural Gas Drilling Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Anadarko Noble Energy Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Regulations
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
Tag Archives: Oil and Gas
A cool interactive website by Enno Peters, Visualizing US shale oil & gas production, allows a user to visualize shale play production statistics, including the Niobrara, in many interesting ways. You can view production/decline curves by formation/member, by year, by county, and … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – September 25, 2014 The gubernatorial task force charged with reducing land-use and local-control conflicts over oil and gas drilling in Colorado identified health, technology and legal issues it wants to examine. At their first … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – December 9, 2013 For every $1 that Canadian energy giantEncana Corp. invests in Colorado, about 65 cents stays in the state, company President and CEO Doug Suttles told a Denver audience.