Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Wyoming Wattenberg Field Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Weld County Natural Gas Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper DJ Basin Noble Energy Niobrara Drilling Moratorium COGCC Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Colorado Local Government Drilling Fracking Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: NuStar
Value Digger – Seeking Alpha Excerpt from article: The Silver Bullets Of The North American Energy Transport Infrastructure (Part II) by Value Digger Niobrara Falls Project: After the acquisition of TexStar’s crude pipeline assets in the Eagle Ford region, Nustar Energy (NS) moves aggressively … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Mark Harden, New Media Editor – October 16, 2012 NuStar Energy LP of Texas is proposing to create a system of pipelines to carry crude oil from Colorado’s Niobrara shale formation to refineries in Texas and … Continue reading