Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Local Government Weld County Governor Hickenlooper DJ Basin Colorado Wattenberg Field COGCC Hydraulic Fracturing El Paso County Jared Polis Elbert County Niobrara Hydraulic Fracking Douglas County Fracking Lowry Bombing Range Horizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Natural Gas City of Longmont Regulations Noble Energy
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Wattenberg Field | The Niobrara News | NOFrack.co on Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- WPX Energy set to explore new area of Niobrara | eaglefordtexas.com on WPX Energy Advancing Their Piceance Basin Niobrara Exploration Efforts
- EOG Resources: Still A Buy Following Second Quarter Results (EOG) - Seeking Alpha (registration) | NOFrack.co on Crude oil potential from Colorado’s DJ Basin gets bigger (a lot bigger)
- RockPick on CO – Weld Co.
- metzelmiller on CO – Weld Co.
- EngineeringGuy on Noble Energy Commits 45% of Capital Program to Niobrara – A Premier Oil Play
- Synergy Resources Offers Strong Production Growth And Drilling Upside
- Big Colorado landowners have traction in negotiating oil, gas siting
- Lakewood company working to capture flared natural gas at oil well sites
- Niobrara and Codell Drilling Interest Spikes in Colorado’s Adams County
- Refracking brings ‘vintage’ oil and gas wells to life
Tag Archives: North Park Basin
Cathy Proctor - Denver Business Journal – December 23, 2013 Two longtime Denver-area oil and gas executives think they may have found the keys to unlocking what might become Colorado’s newest oil field — North Park, a high Rocky Mountain basin west … Continue reading
BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — EE3 LLC (the Company), an independent oil and gas exploration and production company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, today announced the highest reported 24-hour initial production rate of a horizontal Niobrara well drilled in the North Park Basin. The Hebron #3-12H … Continue reading