Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Noble Energy Douglas County Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Wyoming Fracking Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Niobrara DJ Basin Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Drilling Moratorium Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Weld County Jared Polis Arapahoe County Local Government COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: North Park Basin
Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – December 23, 2013 Two longtime Denver-area oil and gas executives think they may have found the keys to unlocking what might become Colorado’s newest oil field — North Park, a high Rocky Mountain basin west … Continue reading
BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — EE3 LLC (the Company), an independent oil and gas exploration and production company headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, today announced the highest reported 24-hour initial production rate of a horizontal Niobrara well drilled in the North Park Basin. The Hebron #3-12H … Continue reading