Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Mineral Rights Wattenberg Field Regulations DJ Basin Local Government Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Natural Gas Jared Polis Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Arapahoe County Niobrara COGCC Douglas County City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Anadarko Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: North Dakota Bakken
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading