Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Douglas County Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Wyoming Niobrara Anadarko DJ Basin Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Jared Polis Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Regulations Drilling COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Noble Energy
Drilling in Colorado is funding exploration in the Permian Basin By ALDO SVALDI – The Denver Post – August 28, 2016 PDC Energy last week said it plans to invest $1.5 billion in the Delaware Basin in west Texas — money it won’t … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February, 23,1016 Noble Energy Inc. on Wednesday said it plans to slash its 2016 capital budget by about 50 percent, to $1.5 billion, following a $2 billion net loss for 2015, or $4.73 per … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
By Robert Grattan – November 20, 2015 – FuelFix HOUSTON — About one week after outlining the final details of its $237 million-plus midstream initial public offering, oil and gas producer Noble Energy has put the financing deal on indefinite … Continue reading
Goldman Sachs sees Cabot, Range as majors’ top shale M&A targets By Bill Holland SNL Financial, July 17, 2015 “We see an active opportunity for intra-shale consolidation among E&Ps,” Goldman said. “Multiple shale plays have very fragmented ownership, particularly the Permian … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – April 22, 2015 Noble Energy, Colorado’s second-largest oil and gas driller, has agreed to a settlement with state and federal regulators over Front Range air-pollution violations that could involve as much as $73.5 million … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – April 13, 2015 Noble Energy, one of the largest oil and gas operators on the Front Range, received an 11 percent cut in its 2012 Weld County tax bill Monday worth $7.8 million. That … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter- Denver Business Journal – April 7, 2015 Noble Energy Inc., one of the biggest oil and gas companies working in Colorado, on Tuesday said it “is implementing an organizational realignment of its U.S. operations,” a move that will … Continue reading