Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Colorado COGCC Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Wyoming Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Niobrara Anadarko Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Regulations DJ Basin Douglas County Anadarko Petroleum Hydraulic Fracturing Mineral Rights Fracking Local Government Weld County Drilling Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Niobrara
At their fourth quarter earnings call on February 2nd, ConocoPhillips – EVP, Production, Drilling & Projects, Al Hirshberg mentioned that the company may target a rig to operate in the Niobrara later in 2017. Also mentioned in an article about COPs earnings at Seeking … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 9, 2016 WPX Energy Inc., Colorado’s biggest producer of natural gas, said Tuesday it will sell most of its Colorado assets to private equity firm Terra Energy Partners LLC for $910 million in … Continue reading
Goldman Sachs sees Cabot, Range as majors’ top shale M&A targets By Bill Holland SNL Financial, July 17, 2015 “We see an active opportunity for intra-shale consolidation among E&Ps,” Goldman said. “Multiple shale plays have very fragmented ownership, particularly the Permian … Continue reading
In their most recent Investor Update Package, ConocoPhillips reported that production from their Niobrara wells were now averaging over 1000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOED) over a 30 day period. The company continues to optimize its completion design and … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – March 30, 2015 About 64 percent of the crude oil produced in the Niobrara formation, the rock layer at the center of Colorado’s oil boom, gets to market via railroad tank cars, according to a … Continue reading
By Gloria Dickie – Daily Camera – March 23, 2015 BOULDER — Boulder-based scientists will launch a study Monday to determine how gas emissions from shale oil and natural gas basins in the western United States affect air quality. Using more … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – March 17th, 2015 Two more bills attempting to address disputes between environmentalists and environmentally-minded government agencies on the one hand and property-rights owners on the other have bitten the dust in the Colorado Legislature. … Continue reading