Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsLocal Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Wyoming Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Drilling DJ Basin Niobrara Mineral Rights Arapahoe County Weld County Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Regulations Colorado Anadarko Fracking
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Niobrara Shale
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading
procactivinvestors July 25, 2016 Highlands Natural Resources Plc (LON:HNR) has struck a deal to add another new project to its portfolio, acquiring shale acreage in Colorado. The proposed transaction sees the company secure 100% of a project starting, where it … Continue reading
Callum Turcan – Seeking Alpha – November 28, 2014 Summary OPEC decided to meet its current production target, which caused a 7% slide in oil prices. ConocoPhillips is investing heavily in shale plays that are very vulnerable to swings in … Continue reading
Heather Draper – Reporter-Denver Business Journal Metro Denver’s economy last year ranked 18th out of 381 metro areas in terms of the value of its goods and services produced, according to a Bureau of Economic Analysis report released Tuesday. Led by the natural … Continue reading
By BENJAMIN STORROW Star-Tribune staff writer – August 10, 2014 CHEYENNE — On a recent afternoon, Alex Bowler sat in a coffee shop here and held up a copy of the local newspaper. On display were two full pages of … Continue reading
During their 2nd quarter 2014 conference call, WPX Energy reported on their earnings and exploration efforts. With respect to the company’s Niobrara Shale efforts, WPX spud two wells in the first half of 2014 – a horizontal well and the … Continue reading
By Matthew Rocco – Published January 28, 2014 – FOXBusiness Merger and acquisition activity in the U.S. energy sector was largely fueled last year by continued interest in shale plays, according to a new report from PricewaterhouseCoopers. PwC said deal-making accelerated throughout 2013 and … Continue reading
Second Niobrara Shale Well Comes on at Nearly 12 MMcf/d Initial Discovery Well Hits 2 Bcf in Cumulative Production this year PRESS RELEASE – 10/28/13 – TULSA, Okla. – WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) successfully completed its second well in the Niobrara … Continue reading