Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Petroleum Anadarko Natural Gas Wyoming Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Douglas County City of Longmont DJ Basin Fracking Local Government COGCC Drilling Moratorium Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Niobrara Jared Polis Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Niobrara Formation
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – Greeley Tribune – December 18, 2015 Weld County’s two largest oil and gas drillers have updated their production levels for the last few months of the year, noting increased drilling efficiencies without spending more money. Both Anadarko Petroleum … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter – Denver Business Journal – August 14, 2015 BLM to auction more drilling rights on Pawnee National Grassland For sale to the highest bidder: Thousands of acres of federally owned mineral rights in two southern Colorado counties and in … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – July 17 2015 As the amount of oil production from Colorado’s Niobrara field north of Denver has skyrocketed in the last few years, pipeline and railroad companies that specialize in shipping oil out of … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – March 30, 2015 About 64 percent of the crude oil produced in the Niobrara formation, the rock layer at the center of Colorado’s oil boom, gets to market via railroad tank cars, according to a … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – February 17, 2015 Arapahoe County is a checkerboard of oil and gas leases and rights — with holdings adjacent to schools, parks and housing developments, according to an analysis by Conservation Colorado. The nonprofit … Continue reading