Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Anadarko Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Fracking City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Niobrara Governor Hickenlooper Wyoming Mineral Rights Douglas County Weld County Colorado Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Local Government Regulations
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Niobrara A
Charlie Passut – April 28, 2017- Natural Gas Intelligence Shale Daily “We don’t have any plans for further JVs in the Williston Basin,” Volker said. But he added that in the Niobrara Shale, “there are several parties who’ve contacted us and … Continue reading
February 26, 2015 – At the Q4 2014 Whiting Petroleum Corp. Earnings Conference Call, the company announced a Q4 2014 Production of 131,260 BOE/d Up 13% Over Q3 2014, Proved Reserves to a Record 780.3 MMBOE an Increase of 78% and a $2.0 Billion … Continue reading
Bonanza Creek Energy in their February 4th Investor Presentation released results showing an increase in production of 135% from 3Qtr 2012 to 3Qtr 2013 to 11,803 boe/d. The company is reporting greater than 350 MMBoe of resource potential. Much of that … Continue reading