Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling Local Government Niobrara Mineral Rights Noble Energy DJ Basin Natural Gas Wyoming Anadarko Wattenberg Field Regulations Douglas County Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis COGCC Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Fracking Weld County Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Natural Gas
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – February 9, 2016 WPX Energy Inc., Colorado’s biggest producer of natural gas, said Tuesday it will sell most of its Colorado assets to private equity firm Terra Energy Partners LLC for $910 million in … Continue reading
By Gloria Dickie – Daily Camera – March 23, 2015 BOULDER — Boulder-based scientists will launch a study Monday to determine how gas emissions from shale oil and natural gas basins in the western United States affect air quality. Using more … Continue reading
by Adam Wilmoth – December 24, 2014 Oil production in recent weeks has blown past 1985 highs, but that trend is likely to change soon as companies are beginning to announce plans to cut their 2015 drilling budgets. Continental Resources Inc., … Continue reading
In an article at FuelFix by Collin Ean – August 10, 2014, Kinder Morgan to unite a house divided in $44 billion deal, it was reported that Houston-based Kinder Morgan said Sunday it is planning to buy out three companies it … Continue reading
During their 2nd quarter 2014 conference call, WPX Energy reported on their earnings and exploration efforts. With respect to the company’s Niobrara Shale efforts, WPX spud two wells in the first half of 2014 – a horizontal well and the … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – July 29, 2014 Robert Zubrin, founder and president of Pioneer Energy Inc. in Lakewood, has spent decades working on aerospace projects aimed at interplanetary travel, including more than 60 contracts for NASA. And he’s translated some of … Continue reading