Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWattenberg Field Drilling Moratorium COGCC Anadarko Petroleum Noble Energy Arapahoe County Fracking Mineral Rights Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper Local Government Natural Gas Anadarko Horizontal Drilling Drilling Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis Weld County City of Longmont Regulations Douglas County DJ Basin Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Mineral Owners
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading
By John Aguilar – The Denver Post – March 6, 2016 LA SALLE — The devastating floods of 2013 sent water from the South Platte River cascading across Chuck and Roni Sylvester’s farm and into their home, creating a high-water mark 17 … Continue reading
The National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO), Colorado Chapter, and Extraction Oil & Gas have united to co-sponsor an event for mineral owners and families in Weld County and the surrounding areas. Representatives of Extraction and NARO will speak about … Continue reading
by Kelly Gilblom – Bloomberg News – May 20. 2015 At the height of the U.S. energy boom, Texas landowner John Baen received about $100,000 a month in royalty payments from companies producing oil and natural gas on his property. … Continue reading
CBS Denver, February 12, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Mineral owners would get compensation from local governments that restrict fracking under a Republican bill advanced by the Colorado Senate Thursday. The question pits homeowners concerned over industrial activity in residential areas and … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – December 19, 2014 Counties that enact a ban on fracking would have to compensate the owners of mineral rights under a bill Rep. Perry Buck, R-Windsor, plans to introduce during the 2015 legislative session. … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE National Association of Royalty Owners’ Colorado Chapter Fights for Mineral Interest and Royalty Owners at Colorado Oil and Gas Task Force Meeting in Rifle. Board member Roy Savage testifies to the success of cooperation between land owners, … Continue reading
National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO): Anti-oil and gas activists planning to show up in force to silence mineral/royalty owner’s voice Governor’s Oil and Gas Task Force Meeting October 9, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm – … Continue reading