Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Colorado Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Drilling City of Longmont Arapahoe County Regulations Anadarko COGCC Weld County Natural Gas Horizontal Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Anadarko Petroleum Local Government Douglas County Mineral Rights DJ Basin Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Longmont City Council
By John Fryer – The Denver Post – February 20, 2017 Rep. Perry Buck’s measure would make governments that impose a moratorium compensate oil, gas companies Longmont’s City Council is to consider taking a formal stand Tuesday night against a … Continue reading