Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWattenberg Field Jared Polis Colorado Drilling Moratorium Fracking Drilling Horizontal Drilling Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Local Government Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Wyoming City of Longmont Natural Gas Weld County Mineral Rights Arapahoe County COGCC Anadarko DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Local Government
By Peter Marcus – Durango Herald – August 18, 2014 Picking the task force charged by Gov. John Hickenlooper to make recommendations on new gas and oil regulations has been delayed by an outpouring of interest. La Plata County Commissioner … Continue reading
By Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – June 27, 2014 Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Friday pegged the chances of a special session to pass a compromise bill providing local governments more control over oil and gas drilling at less than … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – June. 16. 2014 Two more ballot initiatives that could limit oil and gas drilling have been approved for gathering of petition signatures by the Colorado Supreme Court. Initiative 88 would require new oil and … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter – Denver Business Journal A pair of meetings Tuesday in which Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper tried to find consensus on a bill to give local governments more control over oil and gas drilling as an alternative to grappling with several potential … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 8, 2014 Former Democratic Colorado Gov. Roy Romer is succinct in summing up his thoughts on the myriad of proposed state ballot issues that, if approved by voters, will write new regulations into the state’s constitution … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 2, 2014 The sponsor of a potential bill to grant local governments more control over oil and gas drilling regulations said she hopes to craft legislation that will allow cities and counties to deal … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe and Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – May 1, 2014 The battle over what power local governments should have over oil and gas drilling swept through the statehouse Wednesday and out into a statewide campaign to defeat … Continue reading