Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium COGCC Wattenberg Field Governor Hickenlooper Local Government DJ Basin Mineral Rights Anadarko Fracking City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Regulations Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Noble Energy Natural Gas Wyoming Niobrara Colorado Weld County Drilling Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Land Use Concerns
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading