Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Hydraulic Fracturing Douglas County Wyoming Fracking Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling City of Longmont Natural Gas Local Government Anadarko Petroleum Governor Hickenlooper Jared Polis Mineral Rights Colorado DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium COGCC Drilling Weld County Niobrara Regulations
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: King Abdullah
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading