Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsJared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Arapahoe County Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Weld County Drilling Moratorium Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Niobrara Drilling Natural Gas Wyoming City of Longmont Regulations Colorado Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Noble Energy COGCC Fracking Wattenberg Field Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Joint Venture
Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli – October 26, 2012 Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (Nasdaq: CRZO) will form a new joint venture in Colorado’s Niobrara shale play with a subsidiary of a Chinese company. Haimo Oil & Gas LLC, … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter – Tuesday, September 25, 2012 Major oil and gas industry players — both in the United States and internationally — continue to focus their interest on Colorado’s Niobrara shale play. On Monday, Fort … Continue reading