Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Regulations Jared Polis Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights COGCC Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Noble Energy Douglas County Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum Horizontal Drilling Wyoming Governor Hickenlooper City of Longmont Local Government Fracking DJ Basin Drilling Arapahoe County Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: J Sandstone
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune – January 13, 2017 Bobbie Burke looked out her front window in west Greeley on Wednesday morning and saw an almost unbelievable sight. A drilling rig — in her neighborhood. Upon closer inspection, the … Continue reading
DENVER, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Recovery Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:RECV), an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on development in the Wattenberg field and surrounding areas of the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin where it holds 112,000 net acres, announced that its shareholders voted and … Continue reading