Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Niobrara Local Government Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Natural Gas Weld County Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Wyoming Drilling Moratorium DJ Basin Regulations Douglas County Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Noble Energy City of Longmont Mineral Rights COGCC Anadarko Colorado Fracking Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Hydraulic Fracturing
New data on air pollution from fracking wells in Colorado will be a big help in assessing whether the emissions are harmful to human health, state officials say By DAN ELLIOTT, Associated Press – June 14, 2016 DENVER (AP) — … Continue reading
BY DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – The Wichita Eagle – April 1, 2016 DENVER – Collaboration and negotiation allowed Colorado to draw up oil and gas regulations that protect the public and the environment while encouraging a lucrative state industry, the … Continue reading
March 28, 2016, JESSICA FITZPATRICK (JKFITZPATRICK@USGS.GOV) AND MARK PETERSEN (MPETERSEN@USGS.GOV) For the first time, new USGS maps identify potential ground-shaking hazards from both human-induced and natural earthquakes. In the past, USGS maps only identified natural earthquake hazards. This is also … Continue reading
By DAN ELLIOTT – Associated Press – Jul. 11, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Environmentalists and the energy industry have fought decisive battles over fracking in New York, Oklahoma and Texas, but the outcome is unclear in Colorado, where the issue could … Continue reading
by Dan Murtaugh, Lynn Doan, and Bradley Olson – Bloomberg Business – July 6, 2015 The technique itself is nothing new. Oil crews across the world have been schooled on its simple principles for generations: Identify aging, low-output wells and hit them with a … Continue reading
Jeff Brady – National Public Radio – June 04, 2015 The Environmental Protection Agency says it has found no evidence that hydraulic fracturing — better known as fracking — has led to widespread pollution of drinking water. The oil industry … Continue reading
by Lynn Doan and Dan Murtaugh – Bloomberg Business – April 23, 2015 Think the U.S. is awash in crude now? Thank the fracklog that it’s not worse. Drillers in oil and gas fields from Texas to Pennsylvania have yet to turn on the … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post – April 24, 2015 Colorado on Friday joined a lawsuit by oil-producing states challenging the federal government’s new rules for fracking on federal public lands. The lawsuit contends the U.S. Bureau of Land Management cannot … Continue reading