Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Niobrara Douglas County City of Longmont Fracking Local Government Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum Mineral Rights Anadarko Jared Polis Weld County Drilling Moratorium Governor Hickenlooper DJ Basin Drilling Wyoming Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Hughes Tool Company
The shale oil revolution has been made possible due to the convergence of many innovative technologies such as horizontal drilling, hydraulic fracturing, and 3D seismic imaging to name a few. One of the most overlooked innovative breakthroughs making the shale … Continue reading