Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado City of Longmont Anadarko Natural Gas Noble Energy Wattenberg Field Regulations COGCC Drilling Moratorium Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Arapahoe County Weld County Local Government Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum Jared Polis Wyoming Fracking Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Douglas County Drilling Mineral Rights Governor Hickenlooper
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Horizontal Well
The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) released their DJ Basin Horizontal Offset Policy on June, 20, 2013. The policy addresses the theoretic potential for communication between horizontal wells that are being hydraulically stimulated and nearby offset wells in the DJ basin. This … Continue reading
The rig count as reported by Baker-Hughes was unchanged for the week of October 26th,2012. Twenty Eight of the 44 wells being actively drilled had horizontal trajectories and 11 were directional with the remainder being vertical. The majority of the … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal – by Cathy Proctor Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 2:29pm MDT Oil and gas companies bid $8.8 million Thursday for 7,229 acres of mineral rights owned by the Colorado State Land Board at the agency’s quarterly auction. … Continue reading