Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNiobrara Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont Regulations Natural Gas Anadarko Horizontal Drilling Wyoming Mineral Rights Colorado Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Noble Energy Wattenberg Field Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking Arapahoe County Drilling Jared Polis Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Local Government DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Horizontal Drilling
March 30, 2015 – By PennEnergy Editorial Staff U.S. crude oil production (including lease condensate) increased during 2014 by 1.2 million barrels per day (bbl/d) to 8.7 million bbl/d, the largest volume increase since recordkeeping began in 1900. On a percentage … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – September 25, 2014 The gubernatorial task force charged with reducing land-use and local-control conflicts over oil and gas drilling in Colorado identified health, technology and legal issues it wants to examine. At their first … Continue reading
By BENJAMIN STORROW Star-Tribune staff writer – September 16, 2014 Oil production in the Powder River Basin more than doubled over the past five years, the U.S. Energy Information Agency reported Monday, confirming a trend many observers had long suspected. Output in … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal Horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing have changed the nation’s energy supplies so dramatically that now people are pushing to export domestic oil and natural gas internationally, Gale Norton, a former U.S. Secretary of the Interior, said … Continue reading
MARCH 11, 2014 – A report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration: The productivity of oil and natural gas wells is steadily increasing in many basins across the United States because of the increasing precision and efficiency of horizontal drilling and … Continue reading
By Howard Pankratz – The Denver Post – September 9th, 2013 Gov. John Hickenlooper said Monday he welcomes the increasing production of natural gas in Colorado while holding the oil-and-gas industry, which is behind the upswing in production, to “highest standards” … Continue reading
Rockpick Tidbit: Check out Noble’s Q1 2013 conference call transcript at Seeking Alpha Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – May 29, 2013 In Colorado’s booming Niobrara oil field north of Denver, where oil and gas companies are drilling horizontal wells at … Continue reading
CBS News – December 27, 2012 (CBS News) GREELEY, Colo. – Despite rising gas prices, oil production is surging in this country. That has some predicting the U.S. could eventually overtake Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest petroleum producer by … Continue reading