Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Douglas County Wattenberg Field Natural Gas Fracking COGCC Drilling Arapahoe County Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Horizontal Drilling Jared Polis Wyoming Local Government Noble Energy Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Weld County Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: hedging contracts
By ALDO SVALDI – Denver Post – August 15, 2016 Denver-based Bill Barrett Corp. will revive its horizontal drilling program in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, with plans to bring a dozen new wells into production by the first quarter of next … Continue reading