Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking Drilling Moratorium Hydraulic Fracturing City of Longmont Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Drilling Wattenberg Field Local Government Niobrara COGCC Noble Energy DJ Basin Colorado Natural Gas Wyoming Weld County Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Douglas County Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Heavy Crude
Higher-cost crude could squeeze margins at U.S. refiners Erwin Seba – Reuters August 6, 2017 HOUSTON (Reuters) – U.S. refiners could face a continued squeeze on profit margins in the months ahead as dwindling supplies of heavy crude from Venezuela … Continue reading
By ELANA SCHOR – 10/14/14 – Politico The pipeline that launched so many street protests, ad campaigns and political headaches for the White House is increasingly irrelevant in the midterm elections and the energy markets — even for the groups that … Continue reading