Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWattenberg Field Mineral Rights City of Longmont Noble Energy Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Drilling Drilling Moratorium Regulations Arapahoe County Anadarko Local Government Fracking Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Weld County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Niobrara Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Wyoming Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Hearings
Catherine Sweeney – The Tribune – August 6, 2016 Rockpick’s Take: Excellent article on how to present your concerns to commissioners on land use decisions For the past few years, residents such as Maydean Worley have stormed out of Greeley and … Continue reading
DENVER (AP) – Colorado oil and natural gas regulators have approved a rule making the state the first to require energy companies to do groundwater sampling both before and after they drill. The sampling of water wells near drilling sites … Continue reading