Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Fracking Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Weld County Natural Gas Noble Energy DJ Basin Wyoming COGCC Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Drilling Jared Polis Mineral Rights Local Government Niobrara Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Governor Hickenlooper
State kicks off series of meetings about new regs that give local governments more power by hearing from drillers By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 7, 2015 Colorado’s oil and gas industry had the first crack Tuesday at offering … Continue reading
CBS Denver, February 12, 2015 DENVER (AP) — Mineral owners would get compensation from local governments that restrict fracking under a Republican bill advanced by the Colorado Senate Thursday. The question pits homeowners concerned over industrial activity in residential areas and … Continue reading
By Peter Marcus – Durango Herald – August 18, 2014 Picking the task force charged by Gov. John Hickenlooper to make recommendations on new gas and oil regulations has been delayed by an outpouring of interest. La Plata County Commissioner … Continue reading
Brandon Rittiman, KUSA – August 4, 2014 DENVER – Environmentalists and the governor’s office have crafted a last-minute deal that they hope will withdraw all proposed ballot initiatives to restrict fracking for the November election, potentially defusing a political time bomb … Continue reading
Brandon Rittiman, KUSA – July 16, 2014 DENVER – Talks aimed at brokering a compromise to allow increased local control over oil and gas drilling operations have failed, Gov. John Hickenlooper’s (D-Colorado) office reported Wednesday. The governor’s office says there will … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – July 3, 2014 In the battle to strike a compromise on local control of oil and gas drilling, Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday picked up the support of 17 homebuilders and developers. … Continue reading
By Aldo Svaldi – The Denver Post – June 27, 2014 Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Friday pegged the chances of a special session to pass a compromise bill providing local governments more control over oil and gas drilling at less than … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – June 26, 2014 Four more oil and gas companies on Thursday threw their support to the Hickenlooper administration’s proposed compromise legislation on local control of oil and gas drilling. The two largest Front … Continue reading