Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Weld County Regulations Drilling Moratorium Wyoming Niobrara Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Jared Polis Drilling Wattenberg Field Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Mineral Rights DJ Basin Douglas County Noble Energy Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Local Government Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Tag Archives: Global Glut
By Heesu Lee – Jan 25, 2015 – Bloomberg News Oil fell to the lowest level in almost six years as signs that Saudi Arabia’s new king will maintain its production policy and rising U.S. crude inventories bolstered speculation that … Continue reading